FREE VIETNAM VISA APPROVAL LETTER FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL
- This promotion is applicable to clients who book flights on our website FlyVietAir.com. Each passenger will be offered a free approval letter for visa on arrival (1 month single entry - standard 3 day processing).
- This promotion does not include 25 USD for the stamping fee at Vietnam airport
- This promotion will not be converted into cash discount.
- Any changes or amendments of the approval letter will be charged ($12 US)
How visa on arrival works?
There are three steps:
Step 1: Request for an approval letter when booking your flight with us:
When you are at the final step of the flight reservation form, please tick on the Free visa approval letter option as below:
Step 2: Making payment for your flight & send us the required information for visa
After making payment for your flight booking, please send us your passport details for the visa approval letter processing:
- Name on passport: (All names as it appears on passport including First + Middle + Last name)
- Date of Birth:
- Passport number:
- Expired Date:
- Arrival Date in Vietnam:
Step 3: Get Visa Approval Letter and prepare for getting Visa stamped on arrival.
- Receive a Visa Approval Letter via email from us (attached with For Entry and Exit – Application Form).
- Print out the Letter and the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos (4×6) and cash payment for the stamping fee (U.S.$25 for one month single entry visa)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, and then show them to Immigration Officers at Vietnam arrival airports.